S2 Tutorials – Edexcel A Level Maths
Discrete Random Variables
Continuous random variables
Probability Density Functions and Cumulative Distribution Functions
- What is a probability density function (p.d.f.)?
- Finding the constant k in a p.d.f
- Calculating probability from a p.d.f.
- The cumulative distribution function, (c.d.f)
- Finding the median quartiles and percentiles
- Finding the mode from a p.d.f.
- E(X) and Var(X)
- Exam Questions - Probability density functions and cumulative distribution functions