Help & Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I advertise on your site or papers?
- I can't view the papers, what shall I do?
- I can't access a paper because a link is broken, what shall I do?
- Where can I get past papers from?
- I can't find the solutions for the paper I'm looking for, can you help my revision?
- Do you provide solutions for any other subjects?
- Can I link to your site?
- Can you link to my site?
- Can I advertise on your site?
To see all the details, site statistics etc go to advertising on ExamSolutions.
To view my papers you need to use the most recent version of Adobe Reader.
The latest version of Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free from www.adobe.com.
Please contact me to inform me where the broken link is and I will correct the problem as soon as possible
Past papers can be ordered directly from your examboard using the following contact details
The range of solutions I offer on my website is driven by demand, please let me know which solutions you're after. if the demand is great enough I will produce the solutions.
I currently do not offer solutions for any other subjects. However I may do in the future. To be kept uptodate with the work I put up, checkout my facebook page.
Yes, I welcome all links to my website and I am generally happy to reciprocate. Just copy and paste the suggested link below on your links page. Please feel free to adjust the text as necessary. Thank you for your support.
I am happy to link to any site that I feel will benefit my audience. If you would like me to link to your website please setup a reciprocal link to my homepage and then contact me
Yes, this is the best way to reach your audience. Further details