ExamSolutions - Advertising
If you want to get your message across to young people aged between 14 - 20 in the UK then ExamSolutions has a range of targetted advertising options that I hope will suit you.
ExamSolutions provides students with free video tutorials and worked solutions to problems in maths at GCSE and at A-level. Over 2000 so far which are embedded throughout the site and have had nearly 15 million views, can also be viewed on ExamSolutions YouTube channel
How Popular is ExamSolutions?
I would like to think that it is very popular and Google Analytics show that it is increasing all the time. This year there was a record 52000+ visitors to the site on one day in January in the lead up to the January exams.
ExamSolutions is becoming more popular with each week and month that passes as more content is added most days. ExamSolutions is on the front page of Google for many maths related terms due to our SEO work in the past. I want ExamSolutions to remain free for students and so welcome all our advertisers.
How can you advertise on ExamSolutions?
I currently offer these services for advertisers through Google
- There are many ad placements available on my site. To place an advert in any one of these
- Sign in to your Google Adwords account at https://adwords.google.com or create an account if you do not have one.
- Click the Tools and Analysis drop-down menu and select Placements Tool
- Enter www.examsolutions.net in the box labelled Website
- Click Search and the results will appear in your table.
- Numerous ad placements available targetted specifically at certain pages can be seen on your AdWords account. Just search under www.examsolutions.net for details and descriptions of ad placements within your Adwords account or click on the link below to see what can be offerred to you.
- Alternatively, if you want to place an advert with ExamSolutions, rather than go through an ad network then please get in touch.