Private Maths Tuition
If you are struggling with maths then hiring the services of a private tutor offering maths tuition may help.
Some points to bear in mind which are taken from The Tutors’ Association guidelines.
- Your tutor should be properly qualified to tutor in the subject required. This may be evidenced by a checkable CV
- Where appropriate, all tutors should have a current standard or enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Certificate. This is an important child protection matter.
- Your tutor should clearly set out their terms of business and the rate to be applied for the tutoring session(s). Fees would normally be paid on the conclusion of the tuition.
- Tutors should periodically review progress with you as the client.
- Tutors should be able to provide you with appropriate references on request.
Short revision courses are also offered by many companies in half terms and in the lead up to the exam periods. These will generally consist of small groups and will be quite intensive.
Thank you to the following tuition Companies that help sponsor the running costs of this website.
If you would like to be featured here, please get in touch.
phone: 020 8900 0505
Middlesex ITeC Ltd No. 1707396.
Registered office: Alperton House, Bridgewater Road, Wembley HA0 1EH.
Charity Registration No. 1015309
If you would like your tuition service to be listed here, do get in touch.