S2 Edexcel Statistics Tutorials
It is advisable to check the official S2 Edexcel specification in case of any changes specification
Statistical ApproximationsPoisson Approximation to the Binomial DistributionNormal Approximation to the Binomial and Poisson Distributions
Discrete Random Variables
Continuous random variables
Probability Density Functions and Cumulative Distribution Functions
- What is a probability density function (p.d.f.)?
- Finding the constant k in a p.d.f
- Calculating probability from a p.d.f.
- The cumulative distribution function, (c.d.f)
- Finding the median quartiles and percentiles
- Finding the mode from a p.d.f.
- E(X) and Var(X)
- Exam Questions - Probability density functions and cumulative distribution functions