AQA Further Statistics AS Tutorials
Outlined below are the topics covered for AQA Further Statistics AS course
It is advisable to check the official AQA Further Statistics AS specification in case of any changes: specification
Discrete Random Variables
Discrete Probability Distributions
Uniform Distribution (Rectangular Distribution)
Hypothesis Tests – Poisson Distribution
Type I and Type II errors
Continuous random variables
Probability Density Functions and Cumulative Distribution Functions
- What is a probability density function (p.d.f.)?
- Finding the constant k in a p.d.f
- Calculating probability from a p.d.f.
- The cumulative distribution function, (c.d.f)
- Finding the median quartiles and percentiles
- Finding the mode from a p.d.f.
- E(X) and Var(X)
- Exam Questions - Probability density functions and cumulative distribution functions